Sunday, January 29, 2006

just to start the blog

Well I do not know how to start my blog in a "fancy" manner. So I write whatever came to my mind: Hard-boiled eggs.
Usually I like to eat 'em, but it takes quite some time to cool 'em down and peel. So recently I discovered that if after cooking I put them in cold water with lots of ice, they are ready to be peeled without any problem and to be eaten. Chilled, just as I like them.
Perhaps half of the world uses this method for ages, but I did not know about it. So, I believe, I discovered it myself several days ago.
P.S. I did a spell check, and discovered that suggested dictionary does not have the word "blog".

1 comment:

Nadya said...

I wonder was that triggered by Haruki Murakami's novel "Hard-boiled wonderland and the end of the world"